- In my opinion, using blogger is very troublesome. We must have a stable internet connection and have to write as interesting as possible to get the attention of the reader. I have not much experience about blogs, because I am not an active blogger user. because I think using the blog is hard.
- http://blog.umy.ac.id/anisahmaimun/2017/11/30/halo-dunia/
- I am probably one of the few students who disagree if the blog is used in the learning process. All will be easy when connected to a stable internet. but it will be a burden when students do not have a good internet connection.
- As I have said before, I disagree if the blog is used in the learning process, unless blog learning is supported by the facilities of the school. because not all students facilitated a stable internet.
Friday, December 8, 2017
REFLECTION ABOUT BLOG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REFLECTION ABOUT BLOG
In my opinion, using blogger is very troublesome. We must have a stable internet connection and have to write as interesting as possible t...
No comments:
Post a Comment