Sunday, October 22, 2017

Reflection Google Slide and Prezi

Anisah Maimunah
20140810142/D
This is my reflection:
  • ·         In my opinion about Google Slide and creating using it is so well. Its means that, I’m enjoy using this application. Very easy to use Google Slide and very effective. When I am using Google Slide, I can to save many times, because using Google Slide is very simple. I just to write my topic and then created with the theme and slide show.
  • ·         Something that I like from Google slide is, this application is simple and easy to operate. Then, something that I don’t like from Google Slide is, this application can to auto save so make my folder in Google Slide look like to much with the Presentation not finished.
  • ·         In my opinion about Prezi is amazing. Prezi is the application to create the presentation that which is more interesting than Google Slide. I have to more concentrated to make presentation using Prezi.
  • ·         Prezi is amazing application to presentation. It’s also because, Prezi is very attractive, so the audience interest with the presentation. So I like with this one. However, Prezi is very wasting time to me. It’s also because I have to more concentrated to make the presentation and to created the theme and slide show. Using Prezi is more complicated than Google Slide. So I don’t like to use  this one.
  • ·          https://prezi.com/view/KfPXCrEG1Y75oWRFvUrN/
  • ·         In my opinion for presentation is better using Prezi to make the audience interested, but I love using Google Slide to presentation. It’s also because I am the typical simple person. So I am prefer to use my time to prepare my best presentation that using Google slide and make my audience easy understand with my point. Beside it, I will make make presentation very attractive.
  • ·         In my opinion, if I want to teach using presentation I want to use Prezi to make my students interested. It’s also because, not all my students familiar with Prezi. So I want something new to my students and make them interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION ABOUT BLOG

In my opinion, using blogger is very troublesome. We must have a stable internet connection and have to write as interesting as possible t...