Sunday, November 12, 2017

Anisah Maimunah
20140810142
Reflection About Google Form 

  1.  In my opinion Google Form is very helpful in obtaining data when we use questionnaire model. Beside that Google Form also to create a registration form, then to create a checklist list, create a list of other lists by asking someone to fill in the list of questions we have written. So I things Google Form is very helpful and easy to use. 
  2. I like using Google Form because is very easy to use and very helpful. However, one thing that I don’t like from Google Form is we should connect with internet all we know in Yogyakarta especially not all the public place connect with internet.
  3. So I thing Google Form can use for learning and teaching. It’s also because all we know, now is modern era so we should to use the modern technology too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION ABOUT BLOG

In my opinion, using blogger is very troublesome. We must have a stable internet connection and have to write as interesting as possible t...